free background

Monday, September 22, 2008

Somewhere in the night........

Well it's late and I know I should be sleeping but it's my time, the time between when everyone is asleep and my creative zone............I find I get most of my best ideas and creativity when I am alone................I am extra tired tonight but I couldnt resist walking over to the scrap table to look at a layout I have been staring at for days....................it just hasn't spoken to me yet but when it does........................the paper will fly......................I need to have it done to send out to a fellow cricut sistah.......I do a monthly swap a crop, it keeps me doing layouts that I wouldn't have gotten done.....................since moving 4 hours from home I don't have my scrap partner to keep me motivated.......sigh......I miss those 2 to 3 nights a week when we set the kids up with cartoons and popcorn and gated them off and spread out all our goodies and get to work..........back then I used to do only layouts and maybe an altered simple cardbox or two...............but since living out here in the desert I have had plenty of time to explore what makes me creative................I have found I can do more than I ever knew...................so what am I getting at? Who knows.....lol.......I just felt like sharing some of my precious "ME" time here tonight......................I am hoping to write something everyday to keep myself motivated and connected to home...............after all home is where the heart is.................................

1 comment:

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Ahhhhhh...how sweet..lol. I miss our scrapnights too! Move back already!