free background

Friday, October 10, 2008

Well................

after a horrible night's sleep , I am sick..yuck!!!!! I have the old sore throat , plugged sinuses and sore ears...............winter is here.....lol...............
I was watching the news and we had some snow showers last night??? We are to possibly get some off and on today and tonight!! That is crazy!! I hope this isnt' a sign of a hard winter, I was just now enjoying the beginning of autumn.............the cool breeze, changeing in leaf colors................now back home it only means the beginning of rain season......lol..........which it rarely rains here....................
Anyone else believe all the horror on the news with AIG and there actions???? Stock market???? Jeez......................crazy out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

oh anne, i hope you feel better girl...your blog is so darn cute...