free background

Friday, July 20, 2012

I AM BACK!!!!! Third times a charm they say!!!!!!

Well I have been more than MIA.....lol....I have had some pretty serious medical issues going on for the past 2 years and now getting a divorce.......BUT I am determined to get back on the crafting horse if only just once and awhile!!!!! I have really only made a few diaper cakes in this time but my passion for shopping hasnt stopped!!!! I havent even opened anything in 2 years :))) Hey dont judge!!!! LOL....anyhoo I will see what I have made since my last posting and try and get them up this weekend......am looking forward to my old peeps and hopefully alot more!!! Gonna be hard to keep up with all the new Blogs and awesome crafters but I am gonna try!!!! I also bought a new sewing machine for some superhero capes I made for 4th of July for my 6 yr old and my 2 grandchildren....will have to dig up those projects too :))) Happy crafting everyone!!! Also I won some awesome stamps from a dear sweet friend Anne from whom I havent yet asked to add her links :D and I also won yesterday from Echo Park a full complete paper collection kit not yet released :D I chose the EP Mini Theme Collection as I needed variety and this worked for me...from Echo Park on Facebook...they were debuting their new collections at CHA!!!! Anyhoo back to look for pics to post and hope to see some new peeps soon.....I will not be limited to just layouts and misc paper crafts....I will be posting sewing projects as well as I learn to sew!!!!!! Maybe some food posts too :)) cuz lets face it!!!! Pinterest is just amazing!!!!!!!!

No comments: